Monday, July 14, 2014

Blogger

Until last night, I had forgotten why I started blogging in the first place. I mark my blog in my favorites list and maybe once and a while look back at it. Yesterday, I posted for the first time in a few months. Throughout the entire day, I had felt God calling to me, asking me to write about something...anything. So, if you read my last post, I wrote about my testimony and about being healed from it. I felt that it was time to talk about it again online, to others.

This morning, I woke up with my blog still pulled up on my laptop. I began to read through all of my posts since I first started this blog and felt something stirring in me.

I'm a writer.

I love to get my thoughts out on paper (or on my computer). I can literally write for hours upon hours if allowed. I'm just the type of person who loves to use words to explain things.

I've been told that I'm a decent writer, and sometimes I can believe it. It was this morning, however, that I truly realized my full potential as a blogger and a writer.

I may not reach thousands or millions of people all over the world. I may only have a few views a day. That doesn't mean, though, that my words aren't important. Everything that I post on here comes from words that are put in my heart by my Father. These are His words flowing through me. No matter how many views I get and no matter where they come from, I know that my Father is smiling down on me and I know that my words may help someone, someday.

This post is really just to say that I love blogging. I love getting my thoughts out there and I love the responses I get from people, sometimes.

And honestly, I will probably be posting a lot more now.

So, be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment